Early Bird Registration Deadline
August 10th (Thursday), 2023 at 5:00 p.m. Japan Standard Time (JST)
August 28th (Monday), 2023 at 5:00 p.m. Japan Standard Time (JST)
Early Bird Registration has been closed.
- After the deadline, only on-site registration is available.
Early bird registration can be made online. Please click the button below to start your registration.
Early Bird Registration Fee
Prices for the early bird registration, on-site registration, and banquet are as follows.
The welcome reception is free of charge.
Meeting Registration Fee
|Early bird price
|JSSX full member / JSSX supporting member||JPY 22,000
|Non-JSSX member [academia / government / non-profit organization]||JPY 22,000
|Non-JSSX member [non-academia / non-government / commercial (profit) organization]||JPY 32,000
|Postdoctoral researcher [JSSX member / non-member]||JPY 12,000
|Graduate student [JSSX member / non-member]||JPY 10,000
|Undergraduate student [JSSX member / non-member]||JPY 3,000
|Member of supporting societies*1||JPY 22,000|
|Accompanying person*2||JPY 8,000
- *1 Including ISSX, Korean Society of Applied Pharmacology (KSAP), Chinese Society for the Study of Xenobiotics (CSSX) and Pharmacological and Therapeutic Society of Thailand (PTST). Sponsorship members can participate in the meeting for the same price as JSSX members only through early bird registration.
- *2 Accompanying persons are not allowed to participate in academic sessions but are allowed to join the welcome reception.
Welcome reception, Banquet Fee
|JSSX member / non-member||Free
|Student[JSSX member / non-member]||JPY 5,000
Date: September 25th (Monday), 2023, at 7:15 p.m. (Approx.)
Venue: GRANSHIP, 3F Lobby
* No registration is required.
Date: September 27th (Wednesday), 2023, at 6:00 p.m. (Approx)
Venue: HOTEL GRAND HILLS SHIZUOKA 5F "Century Room"
Payment for Early Bird Registration Fee
Only credit card (online) is available for early bird registration fee payment.
- We do not accept any changes or cancellations after payment is completed.
Participation Certificate and Program Book
We will not ship a participation certificate and a program book to overseas participants.
Please come to the registration desk and receive them during the meeting.
The PDF version of the abstracts will be posted on our website.
Printed abstracts will be sold at the venue during the meeting. (JPY 3,000 per book)
Contact for Further Information about Early Registration
Laboratory of Molecular Toxicology, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Shizuoka
52-1 Yada, Suruga-ku, Shizuoka, 422-8526 JAPAN
TEL : +81-54-264-5685
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org